Daebak Ghost Pepper Instant Noodles!!!
The Scoville Scale—How science rates spicy This instant noodle was super awesome! Their advertising and challenge attract people to buy and try them! Seriously! you have to try for those spicy lovers.
Yeah… it is known as Malaysia’s spiciest instant noodles, Daebak Ghost Chilli Pepper Spicy Chicken instant noodles have ghost pepper which is the seventh spiciest chill in the world, giving your tastebuds a numbingly spicy experience. So, are you ready to taste the heat yet? 🌶🔥 With no artificial colouring in our extremely spicy noodles, they are available for a limited time and in quantity at 7 Eleven stores nationwide only. We dare you to consume our spicy noodles at your own risk 😝
For your information, this instant noodle was the spiciest in Malaysia at this moment as you eat it before you swallow it, the spiciness will be felt and you seem really sweat before continuing the second spoon. HAHA challenging right?
1. Only Available at 7 eleven only(any places)
2. This limited edition instant noodle will be available from March till may only (terms and conditions apply)
3. It being sell at 216,000 pack only!
4. the main ingredient was ghost pepper or it called bhut jolokia that 400 times spicier than Tobasco sauce.
5. Black colour noodle – it comes from chocolate and berry extract
6. They serve exciting challenge which is #CanOrNotChallenge and the last challenge was ended at 31 st May 2019 and it is not too late to challenge more!
the results will be announced on 7 June 2019 ! so wait for yaa! What are you waiting for, grab it now!!!
#Daebak #Spicy #GhostPepper #ConsumeAtYourOwnRisk #Instant #Noodles